Monday 11 April 2016

CHRIST THE LORD INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY - TESTIMONY OF FAITH OKOH, HEALE...

 TESTIMONY OF FAITH OKOH,

 HEALED OF MADNESS



My name is faith Okoh I came from Owa in Edo State of Nigeria. I was having mental problem before they brought me to Christ the Lord int’l Ministry, City of God Headquarters Ubulu-unor Delta state of Nigeria. They took me to many places such as hospitals in Benin-City and many Churches but there was no solution, but when they brought me to City of God H/Qtrs, Ubulu-uno Delta state of Nigeria. I was fighting people without knowing what I was doing, and where I was. They gave me Holy-Water to drink, I drank and they took me to Holy -Water pool, it was in the Holy-Water pool that I regained my senses. So from that day I became normal till today.

This is my second visit to Christ the lord Int’l. Ministry. The purpose of my coming is to tell the Church that the miracle I received on my first visit had remained. I am no more mad. I have gone back to my work. Help me to thank the God of Christ the Lord Int’l. Ministry who had given me this Miracle.


No comments:

Post a Comment