Tuesday 12 April 2016

CHRIST THE LORD INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY - ASASA OGHENEOVO, HEALED OF SICK...

 TESTIMONY OF ASASA OGHENEOVO, HEALED OF SICKLE-CELL ANAEMIA.



My name is Asasa Ogheneovo, I am a native of Okpara Island Delta State of Nigeria. I was born with sickle-cell Anaemia disease and I became a regular patient to Eku Baptist Hospital Eku, Delta State of Nigeria. When hospital was unable to resolve my issue, I took my problem to Spirit and Life Bible Church at Ekenwa in Benin-City, Edo State of Nigeria. Still yet no solution. I took it again to Church of All Nations known as Synagogue of T.B Joshua in Lagos State of Nigeria, no solution.

All signs & symptoms of Sickle Cell Anaemia were still manifesting in me. One day,  where I was working in a chemist store at Igun Delta State of Nigeria. I heard a radio programme from Delta State broadcasting Station called “HOUR LET US PRAY” from Christ the Lord Int’l Ministry, City of God Head Qtrs, Ubulu-Uno Delta State of Nigeria. I heard a testimony of One man called Aika.  In the testimony he said his son called God’stime was healed of Sickle Cell Anaemia in Christ the Lord Int’l Ministry, City of God Head Qtrs Ubulu-Uno, Delta State of Nigeria.

When I heard this I was happy that God has finally  brought a solution to my own problem of Sickle Cell Anaemia.  On 14/2/2001, I took my problem to that City of God Head Qtrs Ubulu-Uno. Delta State of Nigeria. When I got there, the Rev. Minister prayed for me and cast out the spirit of Sickle-Cell Anaemia that was on me, and offered some Holy Water for me to drink. On Thursday the Rev Minister said the same prayer for again and anointed me with Anointing oil.

After 3 days I noticed that the symptoms of Sickle-Cell Anaemia had disappeared, then I went back to the same hospital for test and it was confirmed that SS of Sickle-Cell Anaemia had changed to AA. Till today 2016 no more Sickling.

Help me to thank the Lord our God of Christ the Lord International Ministry for healing me

No comments:

Post a Comment