Monday 11 April 2016

CHRIST THE LORD INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY - TESTIMONY OF NELSON UKPAKA HEAL...

TESTIMONY OF NELSON UKPAKA

HEALED OF SPINAL CORD INJURY



    My name is Nelson Ukpaka, I am a native of Ute-Erumu in Ika North East L.G.A of Delta State of Nigeria. I had an accident in 2004 and that led to paralysis of my limbs and legs. When they took me to hospital the Doctor said that I had spinal cord injury that it will be difficult for me to walk again.

I was brought to Christ the Lord Int’l Ministry City of God headquarters  Ubulu-unor. Delta State of Nigeria, because people told me that incurable cases are cured there. So I came with my Faith. Unfortunately my family abandoned me, my wife left me, so the Church began to care for me. One Dr. Iwegbue Godwin, he is a member of Christ the Lord International Ministry from Emu-Unor, when he saw my condition he began to help me by giving me food stuff and money and he also did the same to other sick people.

Fortunately they were praying for me with Holy Water and Oil. What surprises me most was the day they carried me to a bath full of Holy Water, and as soon as I was put in the water the anointing in the water began to vibrate me, quake me and pulled me up, and I jumped up and began to walk.

To day I am well, I have gone back to my carpentry work.

Join me to thank the God of Christ the Lord international Ministry who has healed me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment