Wednesday 13 April 2016

CHRIST THE LORD INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY - TESTIMONY OF GOD’STIME AIKA, HE...

 TESTIMONY OF GOD’STIME

AIKA, HEALED OF SICKLE-CELL ANAEMIA



My name is Aika Christopher, I hailed from Awohimi Esan L.G.A. Edo state of Nigeria. Some years back when I was in Benin-city I suffered much to save the life of my two sons, Hope and faith from sickle-cell Anemia. I visited so many hospitals there in Benin-city such as UBTH, ST’ Philomena hospital, Tara hospital etc for blood transfusion and a solution to the lives of these my two sons, but it was unfortunate that they died after all my efforts. I became tired and confused as I felt like committing suicide but I remembered that, this will lead me to hell, and people may assume that my wickedness had killed me and my sons. After the death of my two sons I got contact with a church called Christ the Lord Int’l. Ministry and I was employed as a guitarist because I play guitar very well. I was employed by the church in the year 1996, Nov 6th . My last born called God’s time became ill within my first week with Christ the Lord Int’I Ministry and my Rev. advised and encouraged my faith that my son could be healed through God’s anointing healing power in this Church. The Rev. Minister said if God healed other people he will heal my son since I am working for him, but the only hope I had was in the hospital, because my Rev. couldn’t stop me, she now supported me with some money to go to Ogwashi-uku General hospital for treatment.

My son God’stime was tested and from the test, it was discovered that he is a stickler, and I cried to my God, why all these sickle-cell on my children. The percentage of the blood in my son was too low and was at the point of death. I ran to my Rev. for more money for blood transfusion to save my son who was at the point of death. The Rev. Minister tried to convince me that the power of God in the ministry will heal the child, but my faith failed me, and she now gave me money for the blood so that I will not think it is because of money that she is saying that God will heal my son and she also gave me a bottle of Holy-Water and showed me the way to pray when using the Holy-Water on my son. As I went  back to the hospital I did not meet the  doctor as he had closed for the day, But I remembered my Rev.’s word about the Holy-Water, I now gave my son the Holy-Water and prayed for him as my Rev. directed me and after about 5 minutes the child slept off. He was calm in such a way that I thought he was dead. I touched his chest to see if he was still breathing and I was happy he was still alive. He woke up after a long rest and came down singing, dancing and praising God. I was amazed and likewise the nurses and everybody in the hospital wondering about what happened to him, they asked me, is this not your son that is having blood shortage?  How come that he has strength to be dancing, and singing? I said I did not know. We all slept well through the night and he was the first person to wake up in the morning and he started singing and dancing again. The doctor was so puzzled when he came in the morning and saw the child singing and walking around the ward, he quickly took the child’s blood back to the laboratory for another test, and the result tested AA instead of SS of the previous day and there was no shortage of blood again.

The doctor ordered us to be discharged as my child had been perfectly healed of sickle-cell Anaemia and shortage of blood. So this was how my son  God’stime was healed of sickle-cell Anaemia and shortage of blood.

My child later finished his primary and secondary school and he is now in Abuja.

The testimony which I gave in Delta Radio Station of my child also brought a man called Asasa Ogheneovo from Urhobo land who was also suffering from sickle-cell Anaemia to the church and he too was healed.        

So I thank the Lord God of Christ the Lord international Ministry for healing my son.  

No comments:

Post a Comment