Tuesday 12 April 2016

CHRIST THE LORD INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY Testimony of Ugochukwu Sunday ...

 TESTIMONY OF UGOCHUKWU

SUNDAY (alias Oyibo)

HEALED OF DIABETES



My name is Ugochukwu Sunday,I am from Nkomazi Umuocha in Ika North East Local Government Area of Delta State of Nigeria. But because of my skin colour people call me Onyibo.

I suffered Diabetes for more than three years. At night I don’t sleep. I urinate often, both day and night, at times I urinate 12-14 time daily, I was treated in many  hospitals, but there was no improvement.

          My urinating was too severe. Until a fateful day that I saw a friend of mine Mr. Godwin Onyekaosor, an Elder of Christ the Lord International Ministry here in Akumazi Umuocha branch who called me and introduced his Church to me as a solution place for my diabetic problem.

I doubted because I don’t believe much about Church and Miracles. But as I have visited many native doctors, hospitals and herbalists without improvement. I had no option than to give it a trial. So I decided to know more about the dates of his Church revival.

On the day of the revival, I prepared and he accompanied me to the headquarters of his Church, Christ the Lord International Ministry, City of God HQRS Ubulu-Uno. Delta State of Nigeria.

The service started at 9:00am, I heard the sermon, and was asked to pray for forgiveness if I have had the thought that someone is responsible for my problem, which I did. The Rev. Minister prayed for me, and asked me to pray for forgiveness.

The Rev. Minister cast out the demons of diabetes afflicting me and then gave me Holy Water to drink on that Wednesday.

On Thursday, they anointed me with anointing Oil and to my greatest surprise I did not go out of the Church to urinate throughout the service hour which lasted for about 7 hours. So after the service I experienced total positive change in my body.

The doctor had warned me never in my life to eat garri, rice, sugar and many other foods that contain sugar.

My Brothers and Sisters God has done it all for me. I don’t have any diabetic symptoms anymore. I can eat everything that normal people eat. My Brothers and Sisters God is in this place, He has healed me

That is why I have come to testify to the world that God of Christ the Lord international Ministry, City of God headquarters Ubulu-Unor.  Delta State of Nigeria has made me whole.

Join me to thank God for what He has done for me.

I am now a member of Christ the Lord International Ministry, I worship in my village branch Church at Akumazi.              

No comments:

Post a Comment