Tuesday 12 April 2016

CHRIST THE LORD INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY - TESTIMONY OF ANNA NWAOBALA, HE...

 TESTIMONY OF ANNA NWAOBALA,

          HEALED OF 16YEARS BLEEDING



My name is Anna Nwaobala from Ika, but I live in Ani-Obara near Ashama in Aniocha South Local Government Area of delta State of Nigeria. I Suffered from issue of blood for 16yrs.

The sickness took me to many places such as native doctors, hospitals and spiritual native doctor without any solution. I spent a lot of money for blood transfusion because of the bleeding. One day my son, schooling at Ubulu-Uku went to buy a radio from Hausa Radio seller and when he tuned it, he heard about the testimony of people God healed during their past revival in the church, called Christ the Lord Int’l Ministry, City of God H/QtrsUbulu-Uno. He also heard that they will be having another revival for that month.

Then my son encouraged me to attend the revival, and when I got there the Rev. Minister prayed for me and cast out the evil Spirit responsible for my problem, and Ministered to me and gave me Holy Water to drink in the morning section, and in the evening we were asked to enter the pool of Holy- Water, I was the last person that entered the pool of Holy Water due to the fact that I was bleeding to avoid staining the water with blood

My brothers and Sisters when I entered the pool of Holy-Water, something went away from my body, and when I came out I observed that the bleeding had stopped.

Join me to thank the God of Christ the Lord Int’l Ministry for healing me from 16yrs bleeding.    


No comments:

Post a Comment